Eclectic Collections Auction
October 12-26, 2020
555 Washington Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63101
Wed, October 21 ~ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs, October 22 ~ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, October 23 ~ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
25% timed, online only format
By registering to bid at this auction, you are agreeing to all terms & conditions.
Auctioneer: Terry Beye
Reminder - this is a Timed Online Only auction, which is an automated,
internet-only auction (meaning no auctioneer on the podium running the show).
Bidding is available by absentee bidding only via invaluable. Bidding is open 14 days ending, October 26, beginning at 10am. The date and time you see listed on each lot are the times that bidding on the lots end.
Online Bidding Information:
• Bidding opens Monday, October 12
• On Monday, October 26 at 10 AM, bidding will end for Lot 1.
• The scheduled end time for each lot occurs one minute after the preceding lot's scheduled end time.
• If a bid is placed within the last five minutes of a lot’s scheduled end time, the bidding time for that lot is extended by an additional five minutes from the time of the last bid.
• Extended bidding continues until two hours after the last lot's scheduled end time.
Register through invaluable and place maximum bids on items with confidence. As the auction progresses, bidders have the opportunity to raise their absentee bid amounts as desired.
Please be aware that invaluable sets a bid limit a client may have during a sale until your account is verified. Or, you may request to increase this limit prior to the auction. Please follow the steps below to contact us and make the request well in advance:
Sign into your Invaluable account using your email address and password
Click on the user icon in the upper right.
Click My Auctions.
Click Request Limit Increase to the right of the sale
For those who are navigating this format for the first time (or simply need a refresher), we’ll help guide you on your way to taking home your object(s) of desire. Let us know if you have any questions.
Here are some how-to tips from the invaluable team!
Successful bidders will receive an emailed invoice by the end of day on October 27.