A Toys, Comics,
Advertising & Collectibles Auction
Bid now through
Sat. September 19, 2020
555 Washington Avenue, Suite 129
St. Louis, MO 63101
Mon. September 14 ~ 10 AM to 5 PM
Tues. September 15 ~ 10 AM to 5 PM
Wed. September 16 ~ 10 AM to 5 PM
Thurs. September 17 ~ 10 AM to 5 PM
Fri. September 18 ~ 10 AM to 5 PM
Sat. September 19 ~ 9 AM - 10 AM
20% Buyer’s Premium (25% online)
By registering to bid at this auction, you are agreeing to all terms & conditions.
Absentee and fax bids accepted and bid competitively. It is to your advantage, as
well as ours, for you to call a day or two
before the auction to make arrangements
for absentee bids. We will be able to
answer your questions and take your
absentee bids by phone until 5 p.m.
Friday, September 18.
Principal Auctioneer: Terry Beye
Reminder - this is a Timed Online Only auction, which is an automated, internet-only auction (meaning no auctioneer on the podium running the show).
Bidding is available by absentee bidding only via invaluable. Bidding will be opened on or about September 7 and will end on Saturday September 19, beginning at 10am. The date and time you see listed on each lot are the times that bidding on the lots end.
Online Bidding Information:
• Bidding opens on or about Monday, September 7
• On Saturday, September 19 at 10 AM, bidding will end for Lot 1.
• The scheduled end time for each lot occurs one minute after the preceding lot's scheduled end time.
• If a bid is placed within the last five minutes of a lot’s scheduled end time, the bidding time for that lot is extended by an additional five minutes from the time of the last bid.
• Extended bidding continues until two hours after the last lot's scheduled end time.
Register and place maximum bids on items with confidence. As the auction progresses, bidders have the opportunity to raise their absentee bid amounts as desired.
For those who are navigating this format for the first time (or simply need a refresher), we’ll help guide you on your way to taking home your object(s) of desire.
Here are some how-to tips from the invaluable team!
Successful bidders will receive an emailed invoice by the end of day on September 21.